Studies has shown a fatty liver is often the reason some overweight people have trouble losing weight. Trying one diet after another in an attempt to find the right one that will work for you turns into a desperate search that only ends in heartache. You will not be able to achieve a healthy weight if your liver is fatty because of toxins in your body.
The first step in any weight loss plan should be a liver detox. Toxins dissolve in fat, so when the food and chemicals you ingest make their way through your body, they are routed to the liver and stored as fat. The toxins are stored as stubborn fat that seems impossible to lose. Taking medications to help you lose weight actually cause further damage to the liver. A nutritional cleanse to rid the body of these harmful toxins and developing healthy lifestyle habits break down the toxins that have built up in your body and prevented the weight loss.
Signs of Toxins in the Body
If you experience some of the following signs and have trouble losing weight, it is likely that your body is storing harmful toxins.
* Skin problems from eczema to acne
* Frequent infections
* Frequent headaches
* Irregular bathroom habits from diarrhea to constipation
* Painful liver
* Lower back pain
* Muscle pain
* Depression or anxiety
Action Steps for Ridding Your Body of Toxins
1. Cleanse the liver and colon to remove toxins. Perform a nutritional cleanse to flush out the toxins that have prevented you from losing weight. Remove addictive foods from your diet.
2. Change your diet. The easiest way to build up toxins in your body is to rely on fast foods and prepared or over-processed foods. Eliminate these foods from your diet and eat foods as close to their natural form as possible.
3. Adopt a healthy lifestyle. Make strides to lead a healthy life that is balanced and includes healthy eating and regular exercise.
Flush Toxins with a Nutritional Cleanse
What is a cleansing diet? It is a way to get rid of harmful toxins in the body. Essentially you will eliminate the foods that have clogged your system and kept you from being able to lose weight. You will give up refined and processed foods during this time and gradually add healthy foods back into your diet. It allows you to reconnect with your body and be able to read the cues your brain sends you to eat healthy foods and take better care of your body.
A cleansing diet often includes drinking lots of water to flush the liver and colon. Water effectively flushes out parasites and debris that have been stored in your body and made it difficult, if not impossible, to lose weight. By ridding your diet and body of these substances, your organs will be able to function properly and you will be able to shed unwanted pounds.
Attempting to lose weight without detoxing your liver first will make you feel like you are repeatedly hitting a brick wall. Weight loss is possible though if you are able to clean out your system first and can rely on your organs to work for you, not against you.
Take control Healthier lifestyle change!